Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red-Hot Review: You like me! You really like me!

Seriously Reviewed, you are seriously making me BLUSH; a good friend just forwarded me another review from "romancereader," for my story "The Brothers Dim," that made me feel warm and fuzzy all over. I have to admit, I loved the first line alone: "Oh Kris baby, you are quickly becoming my naughty little obsession."

That made me smile, but in fact the entire review was terrific to read - a wonderful pat to the ego that I am not sure I deserved ... but will gladly and graciously accept, anyway.


You can read the entire review
here, and there's a link to purchase the story along with the review.

It's kind of rare when one of my own stories turns me on while I'm writing it, but "The Brothers Dim" was indeed one of those exceptions. Glad someone else out there feels the same.


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment