Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TAYLOR LAUTNER: Baby-Daddy #3

WOW, has Sharkboy grown up. This is the kind of guy I have in mind when I write my stories of lust. He's also the reason I will be forever single - until I land someone of this magnitude. And let's face it, finding a dude who looks like THIS ... then expecting him to be faithful? Aww man, I got a better chance of winning the lottery.

Meanwhile, let's sit back and ogle. Maybe even drool a little, and keep fingers crossed that once he's 18 he'll come over to our side. Sharkboy's grown up all right (click on photos to, um, "enlarge") - check out his muscles in the new teaser trailer for the Twilight sequel New Moon.

But recently bulges of another kind were spotted on Mr. Lautner, as the result of a session at the gym in West Hollywood.

More bulges at http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/02/taylor-lautner-bulge/, courtesy of Just Jared. Meanwhile, on February 11, 2010 (his 18th birthday), I'd just love to ask this guy out to dinner ... and maybe work on some story ideas with him later on that night.

SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment