Saturday, February 6, 2010

Out at Last: THE BROTHERS DIM!

I might be courting a little controversy with this one, but "The Brothers Dim" - now available from eXcessica - is a menage tale that begins when thirtysomething Mark gets tired of trying to find gay boys for play online ... and instead courts some very gay sex with some very straight men.

His not-quite-truthful ad results in a slew of replies from the online posting - and Mark, feeling himself oh so clever, sets up two of the best prospects (21-year-old Kyle and 19-year-old Chuck) for back to back, one-on-one head sessions, 'cause he's one homo who shares with NO ONE.

But when Kyle is late and Chuck arrives right on time, Mark's stuck with a possibly three-way on his hands ... one that becomes all the more searing in potential, when Mark learns that Kyle and Chuck are brothers - and neither one knows the other is there.

This one's a bit more kink than I usually write, but I have to admit that the writing of it turned me on (something rare for me, with my own work). All I can say is that I hope it does the best for you, and at $2.99 the story is most definitely a bargain.

Check out an excerpt here - and share with me what you thought if you get the chance to read it!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment