Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Husband's LEGAL Today!

This should be a legal holiday, for sure. Banks closed, no mail delivered or processed, and government employees taking excuse number 3,458 to NOT do any work.

Why? 'Cause my baby-daddy - my husband-to-be - the salt in my stew - the cream in my coffee- my reason for living - TAYLOR LAUTNER- is legal today!

Yep, Twilight's Jacob is at last 18, and ripe for the picking! Born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Taylor Daniel Lautner was a child actor who - good LORD - has grown up into a super-hottie, now famous thanks to Twilight. Recently cast as Stretch Armstrong for the upcoming film, Taylor Klein - oops, I mean Lautner - has also just been cast in the film version of the upcoming Max Steel, and of course continues as were-hunk Jacob in the films based on Stephenie Meyer's books.

Of French, Dutch, German and Native American descent, Taylor's smoking and exotic looks (including the buffed bod he had to build up for New Moon, and that smile that could melt concrete) were recently featured in an issue of Rolling Stone. He's currently being forced to date Taylor Swift, but I just see that as both a phase and the misguided goofiness of youth.

Taylor, am here whenever you need me, babe. And SO nice to be able to legally lust after you, at last!

xoxo

Kris Klein-Lautner

No comments:

Post a Comment