Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CHENIER HUNDAL: Baby-Daddy #116

MAN, have I been in love with this dude since I first saw him on those annoying Pro-Active commercials (and/or informercials)! Zits or not, only a strong doze of uber-insanity would make me every throw this guy out of bed; when he talks about getting rid of his acne on that commercial, and says "That's a good feeling" - my heart beats in triple-time.

The Canadian-born hunk of hotness is a bona fide actor (also an artist), with a few credits under his belt that include Dr. Dolittle 3, Partition, Murder Unveiled, and an episode of "The Dead Zone." All I know is, I'd watch the guy in anything, from the moment I saw him smile on the commercial because his acne had cleared up ...

Pure story material for me, for sure - but oooooh, to have the real thing to wake up to ...

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment