Monday, April 5, 2010

LOS ANGELES prepares for Hurricane Kris!

Yep, you read it right - horndog Kris Klein has relocated, and is on the loose in Los Angeles! Just relocated here recently, and it feels pretty funky to be back. Amazing, how much this city has changed ... and yet remains the same. My extreme infatuation/lust for Hispanic men (especially Mexicans, probably because my first love was Mexican) has come bubbling to the surface like an unwatched pot, and I have to admit it feels pretty groovy to have my head spinning like a pinwheel again as I walk down the street, at all the tasty morsels passing my way.

Interestingly enough (and I swear, this was NOT planned), I have ended up living in Koreatown - so my penchant for Asian men, at least visually/eye-candy-wise, gets
fulfilled virtually on a daily basis, too. Ahh, the City Center food court on 6th and Alexandria (or come hang out with me at Ice Kiss Cafe down the street; MAN, good stuff there!) ... good GOD, what I wouldn't give to have a few guys I've seen there, from the young Hispanic who buses the dishes to some of the hot-as-hell Asian guys who lunch there in full business suits I'd so enjoy stripping off them some afternoon in their office ...

In other words, PUH-LENTY of story material here - but at the same time, I also want to hook up with some local (and maybe not so local) adult film companies here, and get my groove more into doing tons more of the "60-Second Reviews" that you can find (a few of) on here. Will see what I can do regarding that, so please stay tuned - meanwhile, am just glad to have shaken off the flu bug that left me grounded (over the last few weeks especially), and to be feeling like my old self again.


Have even neglected my writing - SHAME ON ME - so please check back for some freaky updates, hopefully soon. And much love, as always, to everyone for reading!


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment