Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to My World

Welcome to my first post, in a blog dedicated to men who love men. My name is Kris Klein, and since the publication of my first erotic story - "Night-Time Sex" (original title: "To Love, Honor and Make Him Obey"), which appeared in Torso magazine back in the summer of 1996 - I've tried to tell tales of romantic lust and steamy sex that I hope will give readers a hot fantasy to get them through a long, cold night. Over a dozen years and fifty stories later, I still enjoy bringing my fantasies - sometimes even my "realities" - to life, and will do so for as long as they're wanted.

Let's face it - men are sexual creatures. All I'm doing is chronicling just how sexual men can be ... even as, ultimately, I sort of also hope they can be loving, committed creatures, as well. I believe in romantic, monogamous relationships at heart - so don't be surprised if even my hottest, horniest story of mine does, at times, take a u-turn and reflect that ... when the guys end up a couple (or on their way to becoming one) by "The End."

This blog will, I hope, track my career both past and present - and let you know of what's coming up in the future. Either way, I hope you're never bored.

Enjoy!


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment