Thursday, June 18, 2009

EAST MEETS WES cover art/release date!

Just got word, my short story for eXcessica, "East Meets Wes," will be released September 28th. Pictured here is the cover art (woo-hoo!), and the story itself can be yours for just $2.99 online.

To read an excerpt, follow the link:
www.excessica.com/index.php/books/east-meets-wes-by-kris-klein/, and make sure to order your copy when available (NOTE: the story is rated adult, and not availabe for purchase by anyone under 18). The excerpt is not X-rated, so feel free to read away, if you'd like an idea of the story itself ...

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I think the story not only shows my passion for interracial couples and Asian men ... it also shows the romantic side of me that I too often try to squash these days.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment