Friday, December 4, 2009

Out at Last: THE LAST NOEL!

For a story that started out as a huge bitch to write, "The Last Noel" has easily turned into, I think, one of my most sentimental and romantic of tales ... hopefully befitting, I guess, the Christmas season.

In the story, released today by Shadowfire Press (you can read an excerpt
here - where you can also purchase the story for only $2.50!) as part of their Christmas "Cinnamon Sticks" line, "The Last Noel" tells the story of hot ex-baseball player Ryan, who has been more than a little unlucky in love. When he spies the most sensual, good-looking and in general hottest man he's ever seen, surrounded by an adoring wolf pack of gays in a local club, it's all Ryan can do to control himself ... even as he finds, as time goes by, that he's becoming more and more obsessed with the amazing beauty.

Here's an excerpt, and if you like it I hope you'll hurry to the link above and buy the story; maybe I'm prejudiced, but it I think it's an excellent way to warm up, both sexually and romantically, for the holidays!


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment